[pstricks] pst-3dplot conflict

Hans Halvorson hhalvors at Princeton.EDU
Thu Oct 23 14:24:33 CEST 2003

Herbert Voss <Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE> writes:

> I have no problem when I insert one line into the example and
> having the fix in colr.cfg:
>
> \listfiles
> \documentclass{prosper}
> \usepackage{pst-3dplot}
> \definecolor{grayb}{gray}{.75}
> \title{Test File}
> [ ... ]
>

> insert into color.cfg:
>
> %% workaround for a strange bug in color.sty / seminar / prosper
> \def\color at gray#1#2{%
>    \c at lor@arg{#2}%
>    \edef#1{gray #2}%
>    }
>

> compare your filelist with my one.

Even with the new line added, I get the same error messages.  My
filelist is identical to yours with one exception -- I have older
versions of the following files:

hyperref.sty    2002/08/04 v6.72v Hypertext links for LaTeX
  pd1enc.def    2002/08/04 v6.72v Hyperref: PDFDocEncoding definition (HO)
     url.sty    1999/03/02  ver 1.4  Verb mode for urls, email addresses, and file names
  hdvips.def    2002/08/04 v6.72v Hyperref driver for dvips
 pdfmark.def    2002/08/04 v6.72v Hyperref definitions for pdfmark specials

I can't imagine that these are the source of the trouble, but I'll see
if it helps to update them.  (I'll also paste in my color.cfg below.)

Thanks,
Hans

** color.cfg **

%% workaround for a strange bug in color.sty / seminar / prosper
\def\color at gray#1#2{%
   \c at lor at arg{#2}%
   \edef#1{gray #2}%
   }