[pstricks] pst-3dplot conflict

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Thu Oct 23 16:20:11 CEST 2003

Hans Halvorson schrieb:

> After commenting out \usepackage{pstcol}, I get different error
> messages (as below).  But the PS output is almost readable now.
>
> *************
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> l.35 \definecolor
>                  {Beige} {rgb}{0.96,0.96,0.86}
>
> ! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.

this errors depend to pst-vue3d.tex which is loaded by
pst-3dplot. This is only important if you use pst-ThreeDSphere.
There should be no problem if you use all the other macros
from pst-3dplot. If you need only the sphere macro, using only
pst-vue3d makes somes sense.

The problem is still prosper, which has its own color handling.
A possible waybe to use the old version 1.1 which should work
well.

http://www.pstricks.de/