[pstricks] Using pscol with prosper

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Tue Oct 7 08:32:19 CEST 2003

Faton Berisha schrieb:

> I have recently updated my MiKTeX installation and found out that now
> there is a conflict between the prosper class and pstcol style. The
> following code

a problem with the new prosper. Insert into your color.cfg file

%% workaround for a strange bug in color.sty / seminar / prosper
\def\color at gray#1#2{%
   \c at lor@arg{#2}%
   \edef#1{gray #2}%
   }

I do not know, where this config file is saved with MiKTeX,
in my TeXLive8 it is

voss at maria:~> kpsewhich tex color.cfg
/opt/texlive/texmf/tex/latex/texlive/color.cfg

http://www.pstricks.de/