[pstricks] Using pscol with prosper

Faton Berisha fberisha at uni-pr.edu
Tue Oct 7 03:42:57 CEST 2003

Hi,

I have recently updated my MiKTeX installation and found out that now
there is a conflict between the prosper class and pstcol style. The
following code

\documentclass{prosper}
\usepackage{pstcol}

\begin{document}
Bla
\end{document}

gives an error:

! LaTeX Error: Missing \begin{document}.
l.159   \definecolor{black}{gray}{0}

(while processing the file C:\texmf\tex\latex\graphics\color.sty).

I used to compile the above code without any problems in the previous
installation.

Is there something I am missing? If not, could you please help me with a
suggestion of a more suitable slide producing package while using
pstricks.

Best regards,
Faton Berisha