[pstricks] About calling postcript figures in a tex file.

Juan Martín Gómez gomez at geminis.geociencias.unam.mx
Wed Oct 1 13:40:28 CEST 2003

    Hi there!!!,

   I think this problem is not in the list of question, even though
   it can be stupid.

	I'm working on UNIX, Solaris8, I have the following
	latex version:

	This is TeX, Version 3.14159 (C version 6.1)
	MLTeX v2.2 enabled

    I just downloaded "pstricks", installed and everything seems
    to be O.K. I'm using a latex macro in order to plot 3
    postscript figures and add somes texts. I can se the
    displayed result and seems o.k., I convert my new figure
    to a postscrip file, I send it to printer and only the
    texs (camtions) are printed, any figure is there. It seems
    to me that may me something is missing or may be the
    installation of pstricks is wrong. Could you help me?

	In order to verufy that the single figures do not have
	problems I print them before, and there is not problem.

	Thanks,

			Juan M

P.S. I tried to do the same on LINUX Redhat8, but my macro
does not work, it seems that the version of pstricks is
different there.