[pstricks] Drawing a Vertical Line

Aaron Carass aaron_carass at jhu.edu
Mon Aug 25 20:25:24 CEST 2003

Herbert,
Thanks, but I submitted this problem a week or two ago and for some reason it didn't get sent to everyone until a little while ago.
Since submitting, I actually came up with a reasonable solution using a modified Fancy Verbatim Environment.

Aaron

--
Aaron Carass
Image Analysis and Communications Laboratory