[pstricks] Drawing complicated diagrams which don't contain much (mathematical) order..

E. Krishnan ekmath at md5.vsnl.net.in
Sat Aug 2 02:30:10 CEST 2003

On Thu, 31 Jul 2003, Lakhinder Walia wrote:

> 1. Could I get the coordinates of a reference point (rnode)?

<snip>

>  Basically I want to say, draw a line of 1 inch length to the left of
> rnode{a}.

Sometimes you can get by without knowing the actual coordinates of a
point, using "\SpecialCoor". Thus to draw a line joining an "rnode" and
a point 1 in to the left of it (if I read your problem right), you can try

	\rnode{a}{N}
  	\SpecialCoor
  	\psline[unit=1in](a)([angle=180,nodesep=1in]a)

--
Krishnan