[pstricks] problem with overlapping dashed lines (or dotted lines.)

Lakhinder Walia lakhindr at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 2 01:05:57 CEST 2003

Greetings!

(I want to first thank Herr Voss for a quick reply to my earlier question).

I am having problem with drawing a circuit where one electrical input
is going to four gates.  Line starts horizontal from left end, and then bends
(90 degree)
  at 2 cm, 3cm, 4cm and 5cm from left end. The problem is in the horizontal
section.

The lines were drawn with ncangles or ncangle or ncloop, and as the
line progresses from input node towards the other end, the dashed line
turns into a solid line, perhaps due to spacing issues.

Then I experimented with a very simple line below, and the results
are similar.  How could I fix this please? Thanks.

-Lakhinder Walia

\begin{pspicture}(1,0)(10,5)
\psset{unit=1cm, dotsep=2pt, dash=3pt 2pt}
%\psgrid

\psset{linestyle=dashed}
\psline(10,0)
\psline(15,0)