[pstricks] Drawing complicated diagrams which don't contain much (mathematical) order..

Herbert Voss Herbert.Voss at alumni.TU-Berlin.DE
Fri Aug 1 08:49:03 CEST 2003

Lakhinder Walia schrieb:

1. Could I get the coordinates of a reference point (rnode)? This gets to be
very     tedious as I scale a gate or a flip-flop to what ever size
needed, and
then it needs
     to be connected to the inputs shown on extreme left side of the
picture.

     Basically I want to say, draw a line of 1 inch length to the left of
rnode{a}.
     Currently I draw a horizontal line, by guessing the coordinates of
rnode{a},
     then put a pnode 1 inch to the left of that.

have a look at pst-circ or the beta version
http://www.perce.de/LaTeX/pst-circ/ which supports
flip-flops.

2.  I want to put a little dot where wires connect, and that way it becomes

use \psline[dotsize=0.15,arrows=*-*](A)(B)
clear
      where wires are simply passing over each other but not connecting.
      Is there a way to find the geometrical point of intersection?

\ABInterCD(A)(B)(C)(D){E} defines the intersection node E
This macro is part of pst-3dplot or pst-optic

3.  Is there any repository of work that I could look at and learn more. I
have read the      reference manual.  I want to build a library of
circuit elements and do
it with most
      flexibility.
http://www.tug.org/applications/PSTricks/