[pstricks] Giving "dash" four parameters

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Mon Jul 7 19:55:04 CEST 2003

>>>>> "Maxim." == maxim  <maxim at lpbl.spb.ru> writes:

    Maxim.> Times come and I have to do something with dash, cause this
    Maxim.> parameter takes only 2 arguments, so I would make something like this:
    Maxim.> \psline[linestyle=dashed, dash=5pt 1pt 1pt 1pt](0,0)(1,1) and see
    Maxim.> the result... But I had to hack some pstricks code:
    Maxim.> ...
    Maxim.> Well, everything is working, but you see some string of the
    Maxim.> original code are disabled... I have disabled the pattern Dashline...
    Maxim.> My question is: Am I right, or it could been made more clearly
    Maxim.> without making some strings commented?

  You can look at the answer that I proposed in 1997 to the same question:

http://tug.org/mailman/htdig/pstricks/1997/000074.html

D.G.