[pstricks] Status on documentation

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Thu Jul 3 03:19:31 CEST 2003

On Wednesday 02 July 2003 06:12 pm, Denis Girou wrote:

>     John.Culleton> Waht is the current state of documentation for Pstricks?
>
>   For nearly all people, the same than since nine years...
>
>     John.Culleton> I recall a project to combine and update the original
> documantation John.Culleton> but I don't know the current status.
>
>   Fully alive (unfortunately for me, who had spent huge time on this).
> But this is still on the road. This is 250 pages now,
(snip)
> D.G.

First, my thanks and the thanks of many others I am sure.

Now my one tiny suggestion. Please accommodate those of us who
use plain tex or even plain pdftex. (Pdftex and pdflatex are not the same
thing:-) I hope to pursue the use of pstricks even in Context, which
runs pdfetex as a base engine.  In the new and glorious manual LaTeX-specific
code can be followed at least here and there with the same function as it
would be coded under plain or pdftex.
--
John Culleton
Able Typesetters & Indexers