[pstricks] Status on documentation

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Thu Jul 3 00:12:17 CEST 2003

>>>>> "John.Culleton" == John Culleton <john at wexfordpress.com> writes:

    John.Culleton> Waht is the current state of documentation for Pstricks?

  For nearly all people, the same than since nine years...

    John.Culleton> I recall a project to combine and update the original documantation
    John.Culleton> but I don't know the current status.

  Fully alive (unfortunately for me, who had spent huge time on this).
But this is still on the road. This is 250 pages now, but some paragraphs have
still not been started and I know many places where minor updates must still be
done. I hope now to have a nearly complete version with few holes before my
summer holidays (at end of July), so I think that you can expect a Beta
version available for public comments before the end of September (if I have
not too difficult comments and suggestions from the readers of the Alpha new
or rewritten chapters, as it already occured, requiring extra work that I did
not previously planned...)

D.G.