[pstricks] PSTricks to EPS

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Wed Jul 2 23:49:26 CEST 2003

>>>>> "Esteban.Saez" == Esteban Sáez <esaezr at vtr.net> writes:

    Esteban.Saez> Hello, I need export a PSTricks figure to a EPS file.
    Esteban.Saez> The commands described in PSTricks user's guide (version 0.93a) don't work.

  These commands work. But it first require that you understand them, that you
know which kind is appropriate in your case, depending if this is a "pure" or
"non pure" graphic, that you understand how to use these commands and of the
kind of external tool you can use on your system after compilation if this is
a non pure graphic.

  But in any case, without any relevant information and a minimal and complete
test case, we cannot do anything with such question.

D.G.