[pstricks] How to draw error bars in a diagram

Martin Buchmann Martin_Buchmann at gmx.net
Mon Apr 28 13:24:55 CEST 2003

Hi all,

as mentioned several times before i'm using the pst-plot package to draw
diagrams and it works fine, especially after Herbert showed me how
powerful the psaxes command is :-) But now i was wondering how i could
achieve error bars in my diagram, i.e., i want to draw a dot foreach
point in a file and then the upper and lower limit of the error range of
this dot connected with a line, where this range could be concrete
values in the same file or a different file or just a rough estimation
like +-5% of the current y value.

I never saw something like this before with pstricks but it should be
possible after all the sophisticated 3D stuff presented here recently.
Has anyone a idea how i could achieve this?

Best regards
  Martin

--
In zweifelhaften Fällen entscheide man sich für das Richtige.
				-- Karl Kraus