[pstricks] a question on \PSTtoEPS

Daniel Becker dtbecker at web.de
Fri Apr 11 08:18:27 CEST 2003

Hallo!

I asked this question already to the LaTeX on MacOS X mailing list, but
received no answers. So I skip the MAc-related stuff and hope for
answers here. (A cc to dtbecker at web.de would be nice, I just subscribed
to the list...). Here the question:

I would like to use the command

\PSTtoEPS[BoundingBoxParameters]{filename.eps}{graphics stuff done with
LaTeX&PDFTricks}

to produce eps-files for diagrams I have drawn in LaTeX&PDFTricks. The
manual I have for PSTricks says that I have to "load pst2eps.tex or
pst2eps.sty". This I tried to do with

\usepackage{pst2eps}

in the preamble, but then I received an error message "pst2eps.sty not
found".

DO I have to install another package? I am using LaTeX with the
tetex-distribution by gerben wierda for MacOs X. Where do I get the
package? I downloaded something from CTAN, but it looks strange, e.g.
there is no .sty file in the folder.

And what is the translation of these BoundingBoxParameters bbllx,
bblly, bburx, bbury I have to type include in the above command?

Sorry if there were already a lot of answers to this question and
thanks for any help. I volunteer to write a short description for FAQ's
once I have figured out how it works....

daniel