[pstricks] pstricks manual

Franco Bagnoli franco.bagnoli at unifi.it
Fri Feb 28 11:07:32 CET 2003

Dear all,

I know this is an old question, but I would like to have an hypertextual
pstricks manual, in pdf or latex+figures.

I tried to start from the old manual, but it is so contorted that it is
difficult even to compile it.

Moreover, I understand that pstricks is continuously evolving, that one
would need to add also a postscript and maybe pdf section, etc. etc.

So, what about setting us a wiki site dedicated to pstricks documentation?
A wiki site is just a web site where pages can be edited withous knowing
html (by all or by registered users) and files can be attached to pages
like e-mail.

You can have a look to www.complex.unifi.it (enable cookie, follow the
link "WebComplex" and be prepared to Italian, but there is a small section
in the "Software" area dedicated to pstricks)

There are many different implementations of the wiki concept, the one I
aqdopted (and modified) is www.twiki.org. It is possible also to add a
latex plugin (not yet checked) for "live" tests.

--
Franco Bagnoli (franchino) <franco.bagnoli at unifi.it> (bagnoli at dma.unifi.it)
virtual location: Dipartimento di Energetica "S. Stecco"