[pstricks] UML Style/Package

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Nov 20 20:48:08 CET 2002

On Tuesday 19 November 2002 07:47 pm, jc wrote:
> Hello all,
> 	I arrived here after experienced a lot of insuccess with Google (It
> seems impossible but, yeaah, I'm so stupid in seeking :^) looking for
> a style or a package to gracefully handle UML into my LaTeX
> documents.--
Not sure I can help you with LaTeX but a newer and IMHO better package
called
Context uses Metapost and has its own interface to it. There is a
flowchart package also as part of the bundle. It is not difficult
to build flowcharts with this. And of course anything you can dream up
in Metapost can be adapted for Context.

If I knew what a UML diagram was I could perhaps offer more
intelligent advice :-)

John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters
Rowse Reviews