[pstricks] Re: density fill

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Nov 19 22:45:07 CET 2002

    Herbert.Voss> this runs only without the \CircleWithDotsA -commands.

    Herbert.Voss> l.78 \CircleWithDotsA{1}{3000}

    Herbert.Voss> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [main memory size=624001].

  Hum, I just require huge appetite from the compiler... 600 KB are not
enough for my test, which require 800 KB. In my teTeX configuration, I allow
huge memory, as I use sometimes recursive graphics which can require very huge
memory, so I did not take care of it...

Here is how much of TeX's memory you used:
 1355 strings out of 20887
 15596 string characters out of 447363
 839129 words of memory out of 1788012
 ^^^^^^

  So, just increase your memory parameter or require less points than me in
the line which exhibit the problem (3000 was a lot...).

D.G.