[pstricks] Pstricks and pdftex

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Oct 8 02:32:17 CEST 2002

On Sunday 29 September 2002 03:53 pm, MicroPress Inc. wrote:
> Free versions exist on linux, os/2 and solaris.
>
> At 03:42 PM 9/29/02 -0400, you wrote:
> >I only can afford free implementations. If I were in the position of
> >spending bucks I could buy InDesign or something like that. I take
> > it that VTex is a commercial product.
> >
> >John Culleton

> Michael Vulis
> MicroPress
>
> mailto://support@micropress-inc.com
> http://www.micropress-inc.com

I checked into it and VTeX appears to be a version of LaTeX.
 My particular background is in plain TeX and Context So if I read the
 description correctly VTeX is still not a preferred solution.

It is possible to use Pstricks with pdf(e)tex if one chooses the dvi
output. So I am looking harder at that option.

Thanks for your advice.

John Culleton