[pstricks] Some help in ps

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Mon Sep 2 20:58:58 CEST 2002

>>>>> "Pedro.Jorge.Caridade" == Pedro Jorge Caridade <caridade at qta.qui.uc.pt> writes:

    Pedro.Jorge.Caridade> I'm trying to put some text with rput in some page. For this I need to
    Pedro.Jorge.Caridade> use ps coordinates. Can this be done in a simple way? I have looked at
    Pedro.Jorge.Caridade> the manual in special coordinates but I really did not understand the
    Pedro.Jorge.Caridade> part of (!ps) command.

  I do not really understand your question and why you "need to use ps
coordinates". First think if you really need or not to use PSTricks here.
If you only need to position some material in fixed positions on the page,
rather look at the `textpos' package, which is devoted to this task.
CTAN:macros/latex/contrib/supported/textpos.

  Otherwise send a minimal example of what you are trying to do.

D.G.