[pstricks] `pst-fr3d' package for 3D-like framed boxes

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Mon Apr 22 21:40:41 CEST 2002

  Some time ago, I would like to use for slides some framed colored boxes with
a three dimensional effect (as it can be seen in various places).

  For that, I wrote a variation of the various framed boxes that PSTricks
offer, with some optional specific parameters. I put it in a small package
`pst-fr3d', with it documentation.

  Before that I release it "officially", if anybody found some interesting
options that I did not thought about or some other illustrative examples that
I missed, just tell me...

  For the moment, I put the package and it documentation on
http://tug.org/applications/PSTricks/More/pst-fr3d.tar.gz
http://tug.org/applications/PSTricks/More/pst-fr3d.pdf

Thanks
D.G.