[pstricks] A node connection with centered arrow?

Blair Hall b.hall at irl.cri.nz
Thu Apr 18 02:02:20 CEST 2002

I have found the archive (2000) and copied the TeX code I found there.
This works fine for \ncline, as far as I can tell.
However, I have a problem with \ncbar.

The following code does not work properly:

     \documentclass{article}
     \usepackage{pstricks,pst-node}
     \input{pst-ArrowsInside}

     \begin{document}

     \begin{psmatrix}
       \dotnode{1} & \dotnode{2} \\
       \dotnode{4} & \dotnode{3}
     \end{psmatrix}
       \ncline[ArrowInside=->]{1}{2}
       \ncbar[angle=-90,ArrowInside=->]{4}{3}

     \end{document}

I get a centered arrow between nodes 1 and 2, but the bar between 3 and 4
has no arrow!
(The "pst-ArrowInside" file is simply my copy of the archived code -
without any changes.)

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

Blair