[pstricks] \psxlabel and friends

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Mar 12 22:51:44 CET 2002

>>>>> "Jay.Belanger" == Jay Belanger <belanger at truman.edu> writes:

    Jay.Belanger> Part of the problem, perhaps, is the licensing of the documentation.
    Jay.Belanger> If I were, for example, to correct the errors in the manual, I
    Jay.Belanger> wouldn't be allowed to make it available on a web page, for example.
    Jay.Belanger> I wonder if Timothy would be willing to loosen the license a bit.

  I do not imagine that it could be a major problem (in any case, the action
of Timothy would be required: as far as I know, knowbody never had a copy of
the source code of the documentation of the so-called "beta" part, which must
be merged in the main document).

  The major problem is to find a volunteer, somebody who both have free time
to do the work, who understand what he do, who is able to explain the
difficult points (pstricks / pstcol), etc. Problems is also to choose what to
do: a minimal and non intrusive work or the introduction of "improvements",
but until which level, etc. Writing documentation is a long and not so easy
work (for the few things that I did myself, this was between 20 and 50 % of
the total time required).

D.G.