[pstricks] psfrag and scanall

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Fri Feb 1 18:01:59 CET 2002

    > Hi, maybe somebody could help me solving a problem I have using
    > psfragscanall.

  The interest of specialized mailing lists is to offer a place where people
can exchange informations on very specific fields and concentrate on them,
with minimal noise.

  This list is for PSTricks _only_. Better use general TeX forums for
questions like yours (as I think that there is no active mailing list for
PSfrag users). The usenet forum "comp.text.tex" is the right place (or perhaps
one of the national groups, if you are not an english speaker.)

    > <P><BR><BR></P>

  Avoid too to put html tags in messages.

  Thanks.

Denis Girou