[pstricks] psclip with Y&Y Tex

D. P. Story story at uakron.edu
Fri Jan 11 18:28:58 CET 2002

Try using the pstricks.con and pstricks.pro that works with
dvipsone.  Download at http://www.yandy.com/support.htm

Note: SDict is the dictionary that dvips uses.

dps

On 11 Jan 02, at 10:15, Aniko Szabo wrote:

From:           	"Aniko Szabo" <aniko.szabo at hci.utah.edu>
To:             	<pstricks at tug.org>
Subject:        	[pstricks] psclip with Y&Y Tex
Date sent:      	Fri, 11 Jan 2002 10:15:13 -0700

Dr. D. P. Story dpstory at uakron.edu
http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/ Dept of Mathematics
and Computer Science / University of Akron / Akron, Ohio 44325
AcroTeX Site Overview:http://www.math.uakron.edu/~dpstory/acrotex.html
Site Highlights: e-Calculus; Algebra Review in Ten Lessons; Mathematical Games;
Pdfmarks:Links and Forms; Using LaTeX to Create Quality PDF Documents for the WWW
The Web and Exerquiz Packages for LaTeX
and much, much more.