[pstricks] Including Postscript calculations in documents

Chris Sangwin sangwinc at for.mat.bham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 30 14:28:19 CEST 2001

I had this problem also as I write a lot of mathematics and typeset
figures to illustrate it.

One package I've used quite a lot is the FP package.

Available from http://www.tex.ac.uk search for the file fp.sty

If you use multido (which, if you need to typeset any serious pictures I
think is almost indispensable....) you need to read the FP documentation
at the end.....

Regards
Chris