[pstricks] Re: pst-eucl (integrating Metapost into Pstricks :-)

Denis B. Roegel Denis.Roegel at loria.fr
Wed Jun 27 21:14:41 CEST 2001

On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 08:31:04AM +0200, Maurice DIAMANTINI wrote:
> > I never believed that such general discussions can be very productive,
> > The spirit of the two packages is different and their usage is
> > also really different, even if the functionalities will
> > be closest up to now.
> >
> >     http://www.loria.fr/~roegel/TeX/momanual.pdf
>
> !!!
> Wouah!!
> Node connections ability into metapost was THE
> missing fonctonnality that stoped me to look at Metapost.
> So I have to look at Metapost again !

It's a first step, and much more can be added to metaobj.

Right now, the package is not yet on CTAN, but hopefully it will be
the case tomorrow. And probably the day after on our mirror
(to which I link on my pages).

I am not on the PSTricks list, so please forward me messages
for which you would like my reaction. Or post them on the metapost list
(metafont at ens.fr).

Denis Roegel