[pstricks] color and tabular

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Mon Mar 19 13:03:31 CET 2001

>>>>> "Denis.Bitouze" == bitouze at univ-littoral.fr writes:

    Denis.Bitouze> I try to color some cells of arrays as in the Denis' documentation
    Denis.Bitouze> "Présentation de PSTricks" , page 57. But I don't succeed! In
    Denis.Bitouze> particular, what are the commands \LCC, \ECC and how do they work? Can
    Denis.Bitouze> somebody help me, please?

  This refer to the `colortab' package from Timothy:
CTAN/macros/generic/colortab

  Nevertheless, with LaTeX, better use today the supported `colortbl' package
from David Carlisle: CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/supported/carlisle
`colortab' is no more supported and is today incompatible with the recent
versions of the `longtable' LaTeX package. But it is usable for plain TeX
users.

D.G.