[pstricks] pstricks coil

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Fri Mar 2 17:58:32 CET 2001

>>>>> "Erkan.Yalcin" == Erkan Yalcin <erkan.yalcin at flinders.edu.au> writes:

    Erkan.Yalcin> We have Miktex and are trying to use PStricks to draw a
    Erkan.Yalcin> coil. We got an error message from the dvips package saying
    Erkan.Yalcin> that it cannot find the pstricks.pro. We tried various

  I can't help on MikTeX configuration. You must look at it specific
documentation or wait the help of a user of this system, or make a research
in TeX Usenet newsgroups.

    Erkan.Yalcin> combinations of command and eventually got an error message
    Erkan.Yalcin> which said that it could not find pst-dots.sty. We tried

  True! This file doesn't exist. Show me where this message appear.
What is abnormal is this message...

D.G.