[pstricks] Problem in resizing

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Fri Mar 2 17:54:26 CET 2001

>>>>> "R.K.Mehta" == R K Mehta <rkm at nerist.ernet.in> writes:

    R.K.Mehta> I have drawn a circuit in pspicture environment using commands \pccoil
    R.K.Mehta> and \pczigzag. labels are given by \rput. When I do resizing, only lines
    R.K.Mehta> are resized. Labels are displaced. How can I resize the circuit for the
    R.K.Mehta> labels also.

  After to look at an example (never forget to send a reduced complete test
case when you submit a problem: it will save a lot of time), it appear that
there was nothing abnormal here. Just always think that PSTricks is dependant
of PostScript in many places, so that you must always look at the PostScript
file to verify the result of your code. Never trust what your dvi viewver
show (some are able to manage some PostScript effects, but not all effects,
and not all dvi viewvers).

D.G.