[pstricks] pstricks coil

Erkan Yalcin erkan.yalcin at flinders.edu.au
Fri Mar 2 03:20:47 CET 2001

We have Miktex and are trying to use PStricks to draw a coil. We got an error message from the dvips package saying that it cannot find the pstricks.pro. We tried various combinations of command and eventually got an error message which said that it could not find pst-dots.sty. We tried to find this file in the CTAN directory but could not.

We wish only to draw a coil. Please would you tell us where we can find an example program that will help us to do this. Here is our attempt:
\pscoil[linewidth=1.5pt,coilwidth=.5cm]{<-|}(4,2)

Thank you in advance

Erkan

Dr Erkan Yalcin
School of Economics