[pstricks] [Programming] Lens

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Jan 9 20:56:12 CET 2001

  Manuel Luque (who has constantly brightful ideas) give me some days ago the
one to build a lens. He send me an example of what it could be used to. I just
transform it into a generic macro, adding various parameters to obtain more
flexibility.

  I put the (small) code and some examples of usage on:
http://tug.org/applications/PSTricks/Various/Lens.tex
http://tug.org/applications/PSTricks/Various/Lens.ps.gz

  Take care that it require nearly 1 MB of memory to compile (due to some
consuming examples on fractals and tilings) - you may have to change the
default memory parameter in your TeX config file.

D.G.