marginal marks for register and page size.

E. Krishnan ekmath at md5.vsnl.net.in
Mon Dec 4 02:32:42 CET 2000

> On most page layout programs there is a facility for putting marks just
> outside the actual printable area indicating the finished dimension of
> the page. In the same facility there are marks placed outside the page
> for registering of color separations.
>
> Has anyone come up with a pstrick macro for these registration marks? Or
> is there a regular TeX macro or Latex style for these marks?

I think you can do this with the "crop" package in LaTeX. Please see the
the documentation for  this package. In the tetex implementation (the
default in Linux), you can find it in

/usr/share/texmf/doc/latex/styles/crop.dvi

Krishnan

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>