Pb de taille mémoire

Paulo Tribolet Abreu paulotex at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 27 13:59:34 CEST 2000

I hope you can read english. My written french is so bad that I am
ashamed of using it.

Pstricks code is put inside \special comands, and TeX has a limited
memory reserved to what goes inside this \special commands. First, you
must find out which part of TeX's memory you need to enlarge (tokens,
strings, pool size, etc). The error message might help you there. Next,
you must learn how you can enlarge this part of TeX's memory. This is
distribution-specific.

Paulo

alainboyer wrote:

> Je crée un gros fichier TeX qui comporte des centaines de lignes de code
> pstricks.
> Latex me dit "out of memory"
> Comment augmenter la taille mémoire ?
> alainboyer at free.fr

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>