"reverse" text

Paulo Tribolet Abreu paulotex at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 13:39:38 CEST 2000

"E. Krishnan" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I can "reverse" (ie, get the mirror image of) a single TeX page using
> minipage and Scalebox, but is there a painles way to reverse a multipage
> document?
>
> Krishnan

You can mirror a whole doc with this ps code:

userdict begin /bop-hook {
-1 1 scale -594 0 translate
} def end

This is for the a4 size. For other widths, substitute the 594 with the
correct number: the width in ps points (1in=72 pspoints).

You place this code in a file, say a4flip.ps, and include it with the
line
h a4flip.ps
in your  dvips config file.

Paulo

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>