PSTricks and project management

Marc Garriga marcg at fib.upc.es
Tue Mar 14 21:29:15 CET 2000

Hi all,

    I have just started using PSTricks in LaTeX and I need to make a
Gantt diagram within PSTricks tools.

    The Gantt Diagram is for control the tasks of one project, so I need
a command that make me a box with one label, with and height, ...

    I attempt with \psframe but the results aren't good, next are the my
"code":

    (...)

    \newcounter{Line}
    \newcounter{aux}

    \newcommand{\Mark}[2]{\pscircle*(#2,\value{Line}){1} #1
                           \addtocounter{Line}{5}
                          }

    \newcommand{\Task}[3]{\setcounter{aux}{\value{Line}}
                           \addtocounter{aux}{5}

\psframe*[framearc=.3,fillstyle=solid](#2,\value{Line})(#3,\value{aux})
                           \addtocounter{Line}{5}
                          }

    \begin{center}

\psframebox[fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=FonsEsquema,linearc=5mm,cornersize=absolute]{

     \psset{unit=1pt}
     \pspicture(0,0)(307,90)
      \Mark{Begin...}{1}
      \Task{Design}{1}{92}
      \Task{Implementation}{1}{92}
      \Task{Testing}{1}{92}

    (...)

My only question is: I'm on the right way? or perhaps there is any other
way more easy?

Thanks a lot!

    Marc

P.D. And sorry for this strange (and stoopid) question.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>