PSTchart Problem

Yatish Bhatia ybhatia at cmie.com
Wed Jan 5 07:07:51 CET 2000

 Hi Everybody
     I am Facing problems with PIE charts having different dim-x and
 dim-y..While Latexing i get the following Error Message.....
 ! Undefined control sequence.
 l.18         \psWedgeEllipse
 		[fillstyle=solid,fillcolor=color5](4,2){180}{228...
 Can Anyone pls Solve my Problem...or could pls tell Which Package is to be
 included......I am facing the same problem with psArcEllipseN also...

 Thanks,
 Yatish.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>