problems encountered with PSTtoEPS files

Niren npatel at cmie.com
Tue Nov 23 06:52:27 CET 1999

Hi,

	We are using, PST packages to generate charts. The PST charts are
converted to EPS by using TEXtoEPS and pst-eps.tex. Then all the eps
files are include in the Latex document as pure graphics. Then, we make
mirror image of this document by using the following code:
file:mirror.pro
contents:

userdict begin
/bop-hook{
hsize 0 translate -1 1 scale
} def
end

This file is included while compiling with dvips.
for e.g.
    >dvips -h mirror.pro main

    This mirror.pro has worked for all type of documents. And, if we are
using normal eps files, then we don't have problems i.e. we get proper
mirror image. The problem we are facing is that the PST-EPS files don't
get mirrored.  We are not able to understand the problem of why the EPS
files obtained from PST don't get mirrored.
    Can anyone help us out? Or has any one faced such problems with the
EPS files obtained from PST files.

Niren.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>