Problems with pstricks and xdvi

Ramesh Balakrishnan ramesh at feynman.niar.twsu.edu
Wed Sep 1 16:07:52 CEST 1999

Hello,
I have quite a bit of a problem with pstricks and xdvi (assuming I do
not have a problem with anything else !).
I am trying to make slides using the seminar.sty file written by Van
Zandt. When I use the following lines in the preamble of my file:
\usepackage{fancybox,colordvi,semcolor}
\newcommand{\heading}[1]{\begin{center}\shadowbox{\Red{\sc{#1}}}\end{center}}

I get the following message on the screen

xdvi.bin:  special "header=pstricks.pro" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color push Red" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color pop" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color push Red" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color pop" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color push Red" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color pop" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color push Red" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color pop" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "header=pstricks.pro" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color push Red" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color pop" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color push Red" not implemented
xdvi.bin:  special "color pop" not implemented

Would you be knowing how I could resolve this problem ?

Thanks
    -Ramesh

Ramesh Balakrishnan
PhD Candidate, Dept. of Aerospace Engineering
CFD-Acoustics Laboratory, #204
National Institute for Aviation Research
Wichita State University
Wichita, KS 67260-0093

Phone: (316)978-5215
Fax    (316)978-3175