[pst-tree] Special nodes for binary trees

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Tue Jun 1 23:34:06 CEST 1999

  I see too late that there was an obvious error in the third code for the
first simple linked lists, where the connections are not the ones we want
(I made a later change in the code without seeing the wrong result). The node
redefinition must be the same for simple linked lists than for double ones
(which were correct), and we must redefine \pssucc, not \pspred.

  So obviously it must be:

\renewcommand{\PsTreeNodeAfterHook}{\pnode(R-\pssucc){\pssucc}}

\psset{treemode=R,treesep=4,arrows=->,arrowscale=2}

\pstree[levelsep=3]

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>