Gnuplot

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Mon May 31 16:40:30 CEST 1999

>>>>> "Pierre-Alain.Tercier" == Pierre-Alain TERCIER <Pierre-Alain.Tercier at inst.hospvd.ch> writes:

    Pierre-Alain.Tercier> I use gnuplot and PSTRICKS to make graphics for LaTeX
    Pierre-Alain.Tercier> I have problem with the symbols whith the command

    Pierre-Alain.Tercier> plot "data" u 1:2 with linespoints

    Pierre-Alain.Tercier> After the introduction in the LaTeX file the graphic
    Pierre-Alain.Tercier> is ok except that the points are not present. The line
    Pierre-Alain.Tercier> is ok but no point appears on the graph.

    Pierre-Alain.Tercier> Where is the problem ? is it a bug

  The gnuplot newsgroup (comp.graphics.apps.gnuplot) is very probably better
suited for such question which is, as I can guess, related to the PSTricks
gnuplot driver and not to PSTricks itself.

  But first, you can check if the problem is really in the PSTricks code
generated (look if the points are "here" or not), or if it occur later.
Check also that you have an updated version of gnuplot. I remember to have
read in the newsgroup, that I browse sometimes, that there was a bug in the
PSTricks driver released with recent version 2.7. This was later corrected in
a patch released some weeks ago. Nevertheless, as far as I remember (but I use
gnuplot rarely myself), this bug concern the last point or data of a serie
which was lost, so it is not the same problem than yours.

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>