PSTricks CTAN updates

Paulo Abreu paulotex at geocities.com
Wed Jan 20 18:26:18 CET 1999

>   It is also very useful to read the file ( CTAN/README.archive-features ),
> which explain how to download a complete software. Of course, for the ones
> like PSTricks with many files, you must not download them one by one (this
> is also explain in LGC, but I'm always surprise to see that few people know
> that).

It is simple, and the message appears every time I log in CTAN: to
retrive a complete compressed directory, do a 'get directory.zip' (or
'.gz' or whatever) in the dir above the one you're getting, eg,

ftp> bin
ftp> get pstricks.zip

in the dir above pstricks.

Paulo

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>