PSTricks CTAN updates

Maurice DIAMANTINI diam at ensta.fr
Wed Jan 20 09:25:14 CET 1999

À (At) 20:53 +0200 17/07/98, Denis Girou écrivait (wrote) :

>  The updated files are the following (for people who have slow connection
>link and want to download only useful files):
>
> 7870 Jul 10 20:15 CHANGES
 (long)
> 1680 Jul 10 10:48 contrib/pst-poly/doc-poly.bbl
 (long)
>  443 Jul  2 21:07 latex/pst-all.sty

Can we have please juste an URL with a pstricks.tar.gz file :

    http://www.XYZ/.../pstricks-v15.02.tar.gz

Thank you very much.

--
Maurice DIAMANTINI   | Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees
mailto:diam at ensta.fr | 32 Boulevard Victor 75739 PARIS Cedex 15 - France

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>