Graphsics with pstricks

Wilman Brito wbrito at ciens.ula.ve
Sun Oct 25 04:12:07 CET 1998

Hi,
I made a graph of a arbitrary function defined by parts using the pscurve
command of  Pstricks. I want to know if it is possible that said graph a
dotted line it begins,  continue with one continuous and finish with
another.
The idea is that if I have the graph of a function anyone, I would like
that the graph of  its restriction was shown, in an only drawing, with a
different line.
Of  being that possible, how is it made?

Thanks in advance

Wilman Brito
Departamento de Matematicas
Universidad de los Andes
E-mail wbrito at ciens.ula.ve
with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>