Problem with pstricks and xdvi

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Wed Aug 5 22:47:28 CEST 1998

    Dung.Ta.Quang> yes, it does. But the "new" xdvi version now supports 'header=' and '!' so
    Dung.Ta.Quang> I just think it could  be not difficult to modified the driver for dvips to
    Dung.Ta.Quang> get it work with xdvi. Am i wrong?

  I can't answer for the reason I said. You ever can ask to the developers of
this new version, but I'll be rather surprise if they use PSTricks, so I'm
afraid that they will not be able to give a precise answer. But in any case,
I'm not so surprise of the situation.

  P.S. One interest of gv is that it can detect automatically the change of a
PostScript file and refresh it. So you must just have it as a background
process and you will not have to wait after each compilation the time that
the visualization process start, as with ghostview. So the difference with
the direct dvi visualization is reduced to the time of the dvips step only.

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>