PSTricks CTAN updates

Denis Girou Denis.Girou at idris.fr
Fri Jul 17 20:53:33 CEST 1998

    Sebastian> I have updated CTAN:graphics/pstricks with a set of updates from
    Sebastian> Denis

  The updated files are the following (for people who have slow connection
link and want to download only useful files):

 7870 Jul 10 20:15 CHANGES
 8859 May 22 19:45 README
 1554 Jul  3 16:21 VERSIONS
 3060 Jul  9 22:48 contrib/pst-poly/README
 1680 Jul 10 10:48 contrib/pst-poly/doc-poly.bbl
 1571 Jul 10 10:48 contrib/pst-poly/doc-poly.bib
26951 Jul 10 10:48 contrib/pst-poly/doc-poly.tex
10348 Jul  9 22:48 contrib/pst-poly/pst-poly.tex
 2081 Jul  8 18:48 doc/README
 6369 Jul 10 19:41 doc/test-pst.tex
 1763 Jul 10 20:12 doc/lgc/4-5-13.inl
 1677 Jun 12 12:34 dvips/pst-coil.pro
12335 Jun 12 12:35 dvips/pstricks.pro
 2148 Jul  8 19:08 generic/pst-char.tex
 3540 Mar 19 18:33 generic/pst-coil.tex
30667 Jul  8 18:53 generic/pst-node.tex
 1456 Jul 12 17:17 generic/vtex.con
  443 Jul  2 21:07 latex/pst-all.sty

  P.S. I just see too late that I forgot to add the following line in the
VERSIONS file:

| vtex.con     | 97 patch  2 | 1998/07/10 |

and the following consideration for the VTeX driver in the general README
(it will for the next time...):

3.2 - PostScript header files

      c - If you use the MicroPress "VTeX" DVI to PostScript converter,
you have to rename generic/vtex.con to generic/pstricks.con and to move
all the files of the "dvips" subdirectory to the TeX input folder.

D.G.

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>