OzTex and pstricks

Rebecca and Rowland rebecca at astrid.u-net.com
Wed Jul 8 07:23:08 CEST 1998

At 7:54 pm +0100 7/7/98, Yvon Thoraval wrote:
>I've change the configuration file for OzTex (Default) to the maximum values
>given, however i still have an error message with pstricks :
>
>>Not enough memory for mem array.
>>Number of elements requested: 100000001
>>Size (in bytes) of 1 element: 8
>>
>>Memory allocated: 34 bytes.
>>Time elapsed: 0.0 seconds.

This problem is *caused* by setting the various parameters to their maximum
values.  You need to allocate OzTeX well over 100MB RAM to work with these
values.

As Andrew has pointed out, an error such as the one indicated above is
caused by OzTeX's memory partition being too small (Get Info in the Finder
to find out what it is).

The best thing to do is use more sensible values in your config file, and
increase OzTeX's memory by 100K at a step until it stops complaining about
lack of memory.

Rowland.

[snip]

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>