[Installation] On Macintosh with OzTeX

Maurice DIAMANTINI diam at ensta.fr
Mon Apr 27 14:40:10 CEST 1998

À (At) 22:31 +0200 23/04/98, Denis Girou écrivait (wrote) :

I use pstricks on Macintosh with MacGUT (from GUTenberg
association).

I'm not very clever in LaTeX administation, but I was able to
reinstall the last pstricks version.

It was missing a color.cfg file in ..texenv:tex:latex:graphics:

For question about OzTeX, perhaps he should asks on GUTenberg
mailing list

--
Maurice DIAMANTINI   |    Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees
mailto:diam at ensta.fr |    32 Boulevard Victor 75739 PARIS Cedex 15 - France

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>