[Service] Mail headers

Maurice DIAMANTINI diam at ensta.fr
Fri Mar 13 07:00:25 CET 1998

À (At) 19:42 +0100 11/03/98, Denis Girou écrivait (wrote) :

>  When you send a message on a "new" subject, take care to don't make a reply
>on a previous message just changing the subject field. You will send an
>apparently correct message but nevertheless with a wrong "In-Reply-To" field.

Sorry, it's my fault: that what I've done instead of simply created a true
NEW message.

--
Maurice DIAMANTINI   |    Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees
mailto:diam at ensta.fr |    32 Boulevard Victor 75739 PARIS Cedex 15 - France

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>