extension needed to compile doc-poly.tex

Maurice DIAMANTINI diam at ensta.fr
Wed Mar 11 10:36:25 CET 1998

Bonjour,

I'd like to do a little doc about latex macros.

I'v found that the ".ps" doc provided with the pst-poly.sty package
is very nice (in particular the environnement for the tex
exemples). It is also a good exemple to show how to create
vew hight level macro.

However, I'm unable to find the required package to compile this doc
(i.e. to compile any similar doc):

(from the pst-poly contrib readme)
      - fancyvrb.sty: `fancyvrb' package
                      In CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/supported/fancyvrb
      - fvrb-ex.sty : Style file to show result of examples with verbatim code
                      (based on the `fancyvrb' package).
                      In CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/supported/fancyvrb/contrib
      - hbaw.sty    : Style file to enrich text. Black and white version.
                      (in fvrb-ex.dtx)

There are not at the "CTAN/macros/latex/contrib/supported/fancyvrb"
directory.

Also, I'v read  that the standard keyval.sty package will be updated
to include pst-key.tex and so will be independant of pstricks.
Is there a prerelease of this package?
What exactly will be ablme to do? declare length key? real key?...

(from the pst-poly contrib readme)
      - pst-key.tex : Interface between PSTricks and the KeyVal package
                      (rewritten version from mine by David Carlisle)
                      In pstricks/contrib/misc

Thank you very much.

--
Maurice DIAMANTINI   |    Ecole Nationale Superieure de Techniques Avancees
mailto:diam at ensta.fr |    32 Boulevard Victor 75739 PARIS Cedex 15 - France

with a blank subject and in body the line unsubscribe <email-address>